"The International Dimension of Higher Education in Latin America and the Caribbean"
- To identify the main characteristics of the internationalization and international cooperation processes in the HEIs of the region.
- To evaluate the state of development of the internationalization process at the regional level.
- To formulate recommendations on internationalization policies and actions that are adapted to the needs and specificities of the heterogeneous spectrum of HE system in the region.
- National, regional and bi-regional cooperation case studies.
- Data collection techniques: interviews, surveys, videoconferences, bibliographic review.
"Good Practices on Internationalization of HE in Latin America and the Caribbean"
- Identify and disseminate the characteristics and best practices of the internationalization process of HEIs in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- National case studies.
- Data collection techniques: interviews, surveys, videoconferences, field visits.
- The chapters will be from 1500 to 2000 words.
- Guidelines for internationalization management.